Mousquetaires Group (including Intermarché and Bricomarché) as a 4th tier French retailer. Turnover of €60 billion.
Review and match competitive speed within digital technology, including Amazon/Wholefood, Monoprix/Ocado and Carrefour. Decide the short and long-term strategies to enhance a digital transition of the Group and business partners.
- 360° diagnostic for the disruption of technology and digitalisation for jobs in food supermarkets and D.I.Y. plus the business impact on Les Mousquetaires.
- Review of active projects (front office and operations), assessment, prioritisation, discovery of new opportunities. Review of e-commerce, marketplaces, C.R.M., digital technology in stores and digital suppliers.
- Strategic roadmap, digital business plan, tools alignment with Informatics services.
- Cultural and organisational transformation enablers.
An intensive 4-month deployment in collaboration with Argon Consulting (supply and back-offices operations specialists). This reached across several entities including shareholders, brands, IT, software brands and industrial production. Full liaison with senior management executives and local business functions.
- Successful cultural integration and support from partners.
- Investments decisions and commitment.
- New prioritisation of digital roadmaps and C.R.M.
- New brand orientation for the digital market place.
- Determining/establishing an omnichannel strategy.
- Partnership discussion with pure players.
Brands often engage with digital transition projects by initial communication only before allocating resources for marketing transformations. This multiplies the business opportunities to include direct “go to retail”, digitalisation of channels and commercial agreements with new partners. Diamart offers proven expertise to help manufacturers evolve and deploy fresh distribution strategies.
Castel Frères, n°1 in France, n°3 worldwide with €1,1 billion turnover
- The benefits for Castel Frères from opportunities with digital technology.
- Prioritise the range of opportunities with a solid business case.
- Decide on prices, assets and resources.
- Confirm and publish project roadmaps.
- Cartography and evaluation of current initiatives.
- Identification of issues/concerns.
- Prioritisation of initiatives with the specific teams.
- Business case, success factors and roadmap for each project.
- Report of projects, aggregated roadmaps and global business case.
A 6-month engagement with a range of staff from different countries, business units, marketing, commercial lawyers and quality management. Deployment of digital technology is a cross-disciplinary recipe with numerous impacts that requires multidisciplinary staff engagement in delivering a 360° strategy.
- Board of Directors’ alignment on ambitions and set priority initiatives.
- Validation of budgets and investment to run projects.
- Relevant action plans with ‘quick wins’ identified and delivered.
Kerastase, the L’Oréal group’s luxury professional hair care brand (€29.87 billion turnover in 2019).
A leading brand in hair care since 1964, Kérastase distributes its products omnicanally and via its own e-commerce website. It has a first level of customer animation, highly transactional, and a lot of untapped customer data. The objective of this mission was to define the relational strategy of the brand by developing customer knowledge and defining a differentiated omnichannel relational animation plan.
- Data & CRM diagnosis - Analysis of data from the Kérastase France customer database - Prospect and customer segmentation - Definition of the CRM France strategy - Design of a personalised and omni-channel animation plan
A structuring mission carried out over a period of 2 months, in collaboration with Kérastase's international marketing department as well as the CRM and e-commerce teams in France.
- Segmentation of the customer base - Restructuring of the client animation plan around priority objectives, levers and targets - Prioritisation of campaigns to be implemented by segmentation (recurring, ad hoc or trigger campaigns) according to their business value and complexity of implementation
Do you have a challenging project? Talk to us!
We are very proud of the trust our clients have in our solutions.